Friday 31 July 2009

Happy Holiday

Lola and I are off on our holidays tomorrow so we may not get a chance to speak to you all before then.

We are going to Pol Perro in Cornwall and will be seeing our lovely friends, the Marsdens, who have a new puppy for us to play with and three nice children (Luke, Lottie and Josie) to make a fuss of us. You can see the village here. Nice, no?



Our friends on twitter are playing a game with us while we are away called #mewith. They have suggested topics and I have to make sure we get a photo of each thing: "me with.....". We will post the results when we get home, or you may be able to get a sneak preview if you follow us on twitter. So far, the best suggestion is "me with....a bacon sandwhich". Slurp....nom nom.

We hope you have a great week.

Marley an Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings