Sunday 6 June 2010

We did go out for a bit...

Today, sun was supposed to be shinin and so the hoomans was gettin excited and finkin that we duz go out for the day to somewhere nice. Mum ask me to type here "After some discussion, it was decided".....but rilly you kno that mum tell the rest of em we do be goin to Leppe Country Park on the Sowf Coast.

I did get reddy for my trip bearin in mind the condishuns....



I did get excited when dad did say it was near the New Forrist cos that do be where my friend Henry lives. But we did arsk Henry and he did say it was not near him. Of course, because it was a long way to go, we did ave to make our camp in the back of the car....



We did find some broken traffic on the road so did get there a bit late, but it was sunny. They did ave a little ouse wot did tell you about the park...



It did tell us that these beaches woz where the Allied armies did launch some of their ships to be goin to France for D-Day in 1944. I fink this do be Dog Day, where we did send some peeple to France to rescue French doggies wot do be in trubble. I did fink it was nice of the humans for doin this and they did put some fings up to remember the peeple wot did elp...



...hee hee, NO i did not leave pee-mail on it!

I did investigate the bits of stuff wot is still left behind from where the boats did lornch themselves into the sea....



We did make ourselves a little place to sit on the beach....



...but Oh My Dog! wot do be this I did see on the sand?....



....I dunno who did that but I do be appy cos I did fink they was welcomin me to their beech. Mebbe it was the two border terriers we did see. One was 11 years old an woz very little and one was huuuuuge but woz only 1. He was called Scooby. We dint get their photos cos we do feel embarassed bout askin peeple if dad can fotograff their doggies....and then we did ave anuther surprise. We did realise that the island in the background was Isle of Wight which is where my dear baboon pal Kolo Martin lives. Do you think he can see us dad?...



We did do lots of runnin about and dad and Willium did play tennis and crikkit and me and Lola did ave a sniff about. There was lots of cuttlefish bones on the sand and Lola did see if they woz tasty...



...they wozzn't. All in all, it woz a tirin day for us all....



...but the day woz not over when the sun did go in (wot it did). We did decide to go to Nashnul Motor Museum at Beaulieu. Ere they do ave cars. Look, we did find one that woz a pea!!....



...and also one just the right size for Willium (altho he duz want a Mercedes!!)...



Lola did say that the best bit offf all woz the nice smell comin from the cafe...



We did ave a nice day and we did go ome and fall asleep watchin Dr Who.

Marley the Stig.....woof

10 comments:

  1. It looks that you had a beautiful day with lots of fun. Was there any icecream ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool trip Marley the Stig and very edukasunl (did I spell that right?!). I love your sunnies and you respecting Doggie Day. Who wrote that beautiful name in the sand I wonder! What a lovely day out! Woof woof. I need beach Ma...! Westie Waggy Tail my furiend X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,it looks like you guys had a wonderful day! You got to see so many things and play at the beach.I bet you enjoyed every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wot a nice trip you had. Looks like it did not involves too much walkies so mebbe William did not complane? I seen him sitting there on that blankie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marley,

    We liked the National Motor Museum. One of my favourite cars was the Delorean from the 'Back to the Future' films. Just think, if you'd leapt in there, pressed a few buttons, you could have changed history.

    Like, been there when they invented smells, and made them stronger... not to mention being able to be there when Mr Capello chose his World Cup squad, and persuade him a little more....!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outing you guys had. Your friend Zack took a trip to the lake yesterday to do some fishin, but he doesn't like to get his feets wet. Lots of lovely smells to sniff and roll in tho ahahah woof

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I did see you Marley and I saw everything you and Lola did heee heeee heeee! You had fun and lots of intersting experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dat was a great trip Marley! I never realised ow big Kolo is! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see you're trying to disguise yourself in the first phot... probably so I don't THWOCK you....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great adventure! I love that pea car. Did you and Lola really get to go inside the museum, too?

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings