Sunday 22 August 2010

Holiday Part 1 - Grandma's

Ello for you. It do be me, Marley, and I do be back from my oliday. We dun such a lot of fings that I gonna have to say it for you in two parts ovverwise I fink you haz to do too much readin.

I dint kno we woz goin on oliday until dad did put me in the cage in the car. This do only appen when we is goin for a long journey...



We did drive for a bit and then we did stop to see our friends Pam, Tony, Nirav, Ishaan and Sahin who do live in Harpenden. We did know them ever since Willium was a baby. We ad some lunches there and then we did go for a nice long walk and we did go to our first rock concert....



....can see you see the band? They was just gettin goin and there were a few peeple there, altho our photo do make it look like they did ave no ordience at all. It was quite loud and we did not stay for long so that we did not urt our ears. After lunch we did drive to Chesterfield to see Grandma. She had boughted us some new toys to say ello...



On Monday, we did go to Curbar for a walk along Froggat Edge which do be very high from the ground....



...and I had to stay on my lead so I dint run off the edge by mistake and ave to fly down. I was tellin my friend Sir bArley that it do be in the Peak District wot is a Nashnul Park and a place of outstandin natural booty (like me) and peeple is not allowed to build many fings there....which does make dad sad cos he would like to live there.

After we did walk for a long way we did ave to go to the pub for lunch cos dad say it do be the only place to get a drink for miles around and he was firsty....



I did try some lemon and then I did play wiv Pepper, who was a little border terrier pup. We did ave a look at his chew...




When we did get back later in the day, I did ave quite a lot of diffikulty findin juss the right spot in the sun for relaxin and gettin my strengf back...





On Toosday we was rememberin our grandad, who did leave us one year ago exactly. We decide we would go to Chatswuff House cos he did like to go there and we do remember goin there wiv im. Owever, it was a rainy day and we did spend quite a lot of time under the trees askin dad wot we was gonna do next...



When the rain did stop we did look everywhere for Grandad. We did look in the maze....



....and we fink we did sense him all about...



After we got ome I did try and play ide and seek wiv Izzy and Alice...



....but they did find me pretty quick...



...and i was fated as a god....which I do be in these parts. We did also visit Auntie Christine's house. Lola did say ello for the ducks and chickens wot do live nex door...



I dunno if that is her best side....We woz also expectin to see Sparkle the wabbit but we woz sad to ear that she did get poorly and go over the rainbow bridge.....but we did ave a good look for her anyway...



All in all, we did ave a very excitin and tirin time at Grandma's ouse...



....and then we did ave to jump back in the car and head off for the second bit of our oliday in the Lake District...




....but we gonna ave to leave that for another day cos there do be a lot to tell you bout.

Marley Whicker.....woof

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic holiday so far, Marley! I will keep lookin' for part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wot a thorow job you both did looking fur Sparkle the wabbit - grate team werk! That is the most beeootifullest pikshure of you on that cliff wot be hi up in the airs. I cannot wate to hear about the rest of your howliday and your long hike! Jeeberz, you must has been tired wif short legs like wot you has! I is alreddy impressed and I has not even heared the whole story yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I glad you had a good howliday Marley, that duz sound like fun times an I can't wait for part too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a trip. You are very lucky there Marley. I am homesick for England when I see your lovely pictures. I know Zack would love England and it's glorious countryside. Can't wait for part 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey MT holiday looks great - you are lucky The Bat and her mother about to get incarcerated in kennel for 8 days no holiday that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marley whats with Lola using you as a step ladder to look for the rabbit. You're very obliging there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog - I love it. Can't wait for PT 2 of your big holiday adventure. Lottie said on my lap whilst I read it - she likes holidays too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holiday Days! Looks like ya had sum fun! Beautiful scenery too... Westie Woofs AnnieB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have done a lot on your holiday Marley and of course the pub was involved somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my - you had such a great holiday. Can't wait to see what is next.

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings