Tuesday 8 February 2011

A surprise and some fisticuffs

Ello for you. I do be speakin to you from sofa where I do be idin from Lola....


...cos there has been a small dispute about peckin order....


We had a nice to start to our week when we did find dad bringin ome interestin envelopes from werk...


Lola gib it a sniff and we do opens it wiv our teef and look wot is inside. First fing we be findin is little envelope wiv writin on it...


...and I fink we can CLEARLY see who do ave his name on it (me....in case you cannot be readin). It was  card from my pal Lexie wot do be @dogstoyevsky on twitter. I dun win a prize in a fillum contest in Anipal Times and Lexie do send me a prize....



....and cos she do kno me so well she do remember that prize should include noms (two sorts)....and also a toy for Lola who do got no brane...


...altho I be lookin after that toy in case Lola fink she own it rather than ave it on loan from da Bank of Marlee...

Later in the week, mum haz decided we need strippin cos you might remember that the cone wot I be wearin haz made my head bald.....so off they go....doin it theyselves....by hand....


...and they is pullin out so much furs from me that they haz enuff to make a little animal from it....


....sumone sneak in half way through to take pawparazzi shots...

....but end result is that my inner skinny is revealed and dad see that weight loss plan he been followin for few months has werked...


Then they decide they haz to do Lola. This is easier said than done cos she do howl and moan and generally tryin to strip Lola be like watchin Alien v Predator wiv end result that is difficult makin full progress in one evenin....

previously unknown speeshees



 Fings get so bad that dad has to resort to drastic measures...cos his hands look like he ave been strokin piranhas all nite...


In no way did I larff at this misuse of my cone.....no....no larffin at this....no sir.....Strippin will ave to go again toonite cos they did not finish.

Well I fink that do be it for today. I am gonna use the nice suns comin in fru da window to do some plannin for tomorrow...woof....Marley Sassoon


You check back later in the week cos I got a little blog to do for my pal Nayomee who ave set me a task wot I not done yet....

10 comments:

  1. Hai Marley, that stripping duz not sownd nice at all but you looks rill pritty afters. Enjoy your treets an noo toyz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah Lola is a bad girl! such a wimp!! you look lovely and slim though! well done that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! Thats a nice trick your dad has for strippin Lola...putting on the cone! I wish dad luck getting Lola done; I do thinx I may be as bad as her when it comes time for the strippin!
    xxx Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - dat was a great gift you won from Lexie. That is a fun contest too. We enjoy hearing the results and finding new music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that do be a good use of the cone of shame. (BOL BOL BOL, shhhhh.) Our groomer duss call it a Happy Hat when she puts it on the fresh doggies wot tries to put the bitey on her. See Lola smiling with it on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You on a diet too Marley, don't our Mums n Dads know that under these woolly coats we are racin sardines. And we think Lola is about looking like a schnauzer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog Marley,
    The weight loss suits you.
    *High paw* check
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ello Marley, I hate to says it, but Lola so look quite happy wiv that cone on! Bol, bet yoo did enjoy larffing at her!

    Missy Moo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pressies you got for winning the competition. Marley, you look so handsome now you have been "plucked". Too funny Lola had to wear the cone while she was having her hair done, she must not realize those hands she goes for are the hands that feed her!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marley Valentines Lady here *paw wave* me mistress mummyrella just read this to me and gore did we lauf! thanks for that - Poor Lola lets hope she appreciates the plucking when the sun comes out! still to have mine best wieshes Valentines Lady xx

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings