Monday 7 May 2012

Cuzzin Tilly

On Sunday we ave been to see cuzzin Tilly at her house. We been there before but not when Tilly be livin there. Is just takin an hour to get there in the Limo...

..Nana greet us wiv a chew each: ere be Lola's...

...sneaky Tilly use distraction as excuse to get in my travel bed...grr

.....but rilly she only ave eyes and ears for one thing....

..frow da ball, frow da ball, frow da ball
..frow it agane, frow it agane
......she was pretty sure she was gonna beat me an Lola to it....

*winning ears*
Ha! Beated you....

...keep up slowcoach


I win.....

I win agane...
...an agane pleez


I decide this be too much for me: all runnin an no winnin so i go for a sit down...

Is that Nana's cooking I smell?...

We had some delishuss lunch: chicken and veg mixed in wiv our kibble...


...*nom nom*...

 It was nommy cos Nana is the best cook. After lunch, i was finking that there was summing missing...


...i am sure there was 3 dogs before..

 ...Lola and Tilly been taken out on a walk but I dint be goin cos I did big walk yesterday and also running after balls so i was a bit pooped...



..Tilly chasin sticks....


...where ave she gone?....


....our visit be over too soon but Tilly ave smooch for me before we go...


...gerofff......

....and for them wot like news of Clapton, ere be the highlights of his week...



...supervisin I noms...

..chekkin up on da news...

eh? wot?.....supervisin drum practiss

...stock-take...

....relaxin wiv bacom sammidge on Sunday...

....seein you all on twitter...


Ok, dat be it for us. I wish you a apply week. Woof.....Marley

8 comments:

  1. Wow, my black ears nearly fell orf when I heared you guys get lunch. We only get dinners but we stand over Mum in the morning to make sure she gives us a treaty for breakfast. I fink we is hard done by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time with Tilly.... Super photos.

    pawhugs, max

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you got to meet your new cousin! She's pretty, but not nearly as pretty as Lola. How have you been feeling, Marly? I think of you often and love to read these updates. You're my favorite fella! Sarah, my beagle, has a little crush on you. Take care!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. GruffHello Marley!!!, we have also been thinking of you during the wet weather - though see you are lookin a mighty fine and a handsome as usual there so worry we do a little less this evening...paaaw Tilly's good isn't she, mind bet she can't stay still for a minute, she will not travel as well as you do, thus no "Flat Tilly" for her then - lol, great to see Lola too, and I have to agree with Bodie what with all this 'lunch' talk, didn't even think was possible, now I knows it is - I was makin do with half rations but part for breakfast and part at tea-time, well, parts for lunch time here I come I feel! - love Barnie (and your coats longer than mine at the moment - Gruff Respect there - why be smooth in this weather when we can be waggly shaggily and super dooper with it!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry Clapton, hadn't forgotten you son... really great to be seeing you overseeing things and multi-tasking there! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great visit with Tilly and lots of tasty noms. I just love the bluebells in the woods - I will never forget that when I was a child. Too bad you couldn't walk with Lola and Tilly but it is best you don't over do there Marley, we want you around for a long time so you can keep telling us your wonderful goings on. Glad to see Clapton is keeping an eye on everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time and very cute pictures.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings