Sunday 30 September 2012

Smilin fru....

Ello for you my pals....our filosoffy do be to keep smilin wotever the werld do frow at you.....the other week our pal @jesspals asked me if I would send her a picture of me smiling for sum secret project she was doin....so I put out a appeal on twitter and my pals did do sterlin werk sendin in appy-snaps for us...the response was so good we fort we would make em into a blog for you...

Brassicles like da basic idea......


...and so to bizniss....



crackerjweiller haz no simpaffy for kitteh...he he


....anyone can see dat @diamondbertie likes a joke as much as da rest of us...






...and Tim's (@extratrainer) little pal ave seen sumfing that he like....



and Jack (@jackmolly3) is barkin bout his telly programme last night......dare we ask wot it about Jack?....






...and now Molly want to get in da action....she dreamin a nice dream i fink....

....*shoppin dream*.....




....and my pal @louisewest's little pal is just smilin cos he love da beach....

runrunrun....happyhappyhappy

...laffs in face of da come of shame....
...and our pal Isaac (@realjoannek) is appy to see Wigan doin so well....

...the real Wigan Warrior...


....and Tessa just be appy to be avin her walkies.....

...I luvs walkies....
...you want come wiv?...
...and we fink that Scrappy Nelson (@scrappyN) is smilin cos the new series of True Blood ave just started...


...I bites your bacon and sucks its blood...


...while we fink that @stanleyborder is just appy it do not be MOnday yet....

...prefers da weekend...


and in da end I am just smilin cos I got such pawsome pals....

...schmiles and da whole werld schmiles wiv you...
....and if any fur do ave any nice smilin pics wot i did not feature then pleez let I know and we put up anuvver bloggie....

appy smilin....Marley

5 comments:

  1. OMD, those were hilarious - truly made my day and made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARLEY.... I laffed soooooo hard over these that I dribbled a little. THANKS!!! hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant blog post for a monday morning, you did have typist smiling her head almost off!
    I do hope you did have a smiling weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings