Sunday 16 June 2013

Want to get ahead? Get a hat....

I was rummaging through twitter the other day when I cam e across this wee fellow...

...this is Mr Sid...who belongs to @nancypantsshop...I don't know Mr Sid but i saw his photo and thought some of my friends might like to see it...just for a laugh.....oh dear....
...the funny thing about Twitter is that you never quite know what you will get back in return....!

every girl loves a dog in uniform.....@mrsebBT.....
Mr Gimli wears a hat for comfort.....@gimliBT

....and fantasizes about others....
His wish is @scrappynelson command......
In the Midlands they take a more decorative turn....@northantsbarney...presumably at a fancy dress party....
Whereas in Bristol Miss Molly is more "do it yourself"....@jackmolly3

Straight from the "Street" its Mr Murphy....@no1border....
...@cornishbarney in his new cap (*whippet not pictured)......
...so, can any of you do better?

Clapton, Border Terrier HQ....*lights blue touch paper and retires to safe distance*

5 comments:

  1. Ello friend. We love all the pictures of your new friends. Such cute hats too. Yes, you never know what or who you will find on Twitter. Darn, wish M would give me more time over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN post. HATs Off to you fur it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. Benny always wanted that captain's hat.
    Lily (& Benny)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL I can only imagine what you have started!

    ReplyDelete

Ello for you. This is where you can say ello for me and leave some forts. I like it when peeple be sayin fings